Total Pageviews

Monday, March 28, 2011

Implements

The beautiful wife's implements for use on her husband's backside have been growing by leaps and bounds lately. This past weekend alone five new implements were added to the collection after a round of visits to a local antique mall and a bed and bath store. There were two very sturdy paddles added, a barber's strop, a wooden bath brush and a metal hair brush. After her arrival home, she told me that it was time for me to put all implements away in a place that they would be very accessable if needed quickly and also get them out of a box. We went back and forth with a few ideas and (I will never learn) about what to do and I was very quick to poo poo some of her ideas. (Bad choice). Oops, that's right I am not in charge so as ordered, up to the bedroom I went, and jeans and briefs removed and then into nylon purple panties. And in those panties I constructed a place to hang all implements properly.

It looks good. All implements are hanging on the wall in an upstairs closet, to be handy when needed. After that was accomplished it was a good trip over the beautiful wife's lap, panties pulled down and I got to feel first hand what the razor strop is going to feel like. I can tell you, it hurt. I remember it well everytime I want to sit.

1 comment:

  1. Sounds fabulous! What a grand shopping spree! Congratulations on your finds!

    ServingB

    ReplyDelete