Total Pageviews

Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Pushing my limits

I was given the assignment to add the following into the blog today. This follows the story of last week's spanking while the handyman was in the house. The handyman was very interested and amused that, a grown respectable guy gets his pants lowered and spanked by his wife. On Friday he was back to complete the floor job and the conversation regarding my situation was very relaxed between the beautiful wife and him. He had several questions about positions and so forth. He offered that if she needed help to keep me in line to let him know, he probably could make me mind. Over the weekend, I have been hearing a lot about this and that she is seriously thinking of taking him up on it. A comment on the blog by Ms. Julie gave her ideas confirmation. So I have been put on notice to be on my best behavior as Don,(the handyman) has a strap that he offered to introduce to my bottom. The "BW" wants to "spice up things" and thinks that watching a man spank me and my ultimate shame and embarassment would be fun to see. Needless to say I am walking a fine line. She found a few more jobs for him to do around the house so while he is here, I am on guard.

1 comment:

  1. This sounds serious, Dana. I suspect that he is able to put some muscle behind his swing.

    Have you and BW ever discussed cuckolding? If so, is Don a likely candidate, not only to whip your ass, but to introduce a new cock to your wife? That would definitely spice things up.

    ReplyDelete