Total Pageviews

Saturday, September 22, 2012

Evolution

I don't think that I ever expected my FLR to go in this direction but as beautiful wife BW  says, we are in an FLR and the decision is not yours. As mentioned in previous posts, Don has become a part of this relationship and I have been tested by that. It has been a couple of weeks since the handyman (Don) saw BW give me a spanking and while doing some more work here, he and BW talked a lot about FLRs and what our roles are. I was a little worried about my relationship but I am beginning to accept that this is something to enhance it, not take away. So in case you are wondering, I am now a cuckhold. I am locked in chastity all of the time. The last week have not be allowed to stroke, touch or masturbate. I wear supple nipple cups for an hour twice a day to enhance my man's breasts. I am wearing a bra and panties for underwear. Don and BW decide if I need punishment, and I now also am spanked by Don which is certainly punishment. Don likes to watch BW use her strap on and her bought a larger dildo to use and I am in training to get its entirely up where it goes. Last night, BW and Don had sex.I had to watch. I thought I would be jealous but if I had been let out of chastity I would have been excited. And finally the best part was the order to clean up Bw afterwards by going down on her as I do so well. The humiliation set in when I was ordered to clean Don up. He tells me I better get better as that. I don't consider myself to have homosexual tendencies but BW tells me that I will be a good "cocksucker". There was incentive as Don also had a paddle in hand to encourage a good job. I join the cuckhold ranks. Harry who commented on my last post was right.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Dana. Interesting post. i live near you in Mass. Also in a FLR but no cuckhold. That would be hard to handle.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! What a great time to find this blog

    ReplyDelete