Total Pageviews

Saturday, December 24, 2011

Pre-Holiday activity

We are leaving later today to visit relatives for Christmas. Even though our household has been "lackluster" in recent months the level has been ramped up in the past week. (That is good news) I mentioned the beautiful wife's (BW) new strap-on in my last post. It seems that from other postings she got the idea of what a good idea it would be for me to pay homage to the big black ??X!!!. So about an hour ago, BW got me stripped and on my knees and taught me what service means. And of course I was soon back to the bottoms up position to be reminded that I am on the bottom!. Lots of careful breathing and patience and soon I was filled with joy. I enjoy all my blogging friends, have a good holiday.

No comments:

Post a Comment