Total Pageviews

Thursday, May 5, 2011

More Evolvement

I must admit it is very exciting that the atmosphere in our household is so sexually charged this week. I am still getting over my very close encounter with Mistress's strap on. Talk about opening up my world! I received a note (in the mail no less) promising me a horizon expanding weekend. Hmmm.....She apparently has been planning. To my knowledge there were no special plans on the docket but I have been told that there are now and for my schedule is to make room for them. Tomorrow when I get home there will be an envelope on the bulletin board in our garage. After I park my car, I am to read the instructions and comply. I never thought that I would be this age and playing sexy games.

3 comments:

  1. Good for the both of you!! This will take the edge off the boring chores of REAL life!!!

    ENJOY!!

    Bob.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm having trouble envisioning anything more exciting than a good spanking and a thorough ass plugging.

    However I hope whatever she's planning pushes your limits and thrills the hell out of both of you.

    I wish my weekend was shaping up as well as yours, though in our house, anything is possible.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a wonderful Mistress you have leaving you guessing like that. Sometimes mental bondage is the best kind.

    ReplyDelete