Total Pageviews

Sunday, April 26, 2015

Time goes by fast. I am still being reminded that I don't post as often as she would like. For the most part though life is good. I am content being in the position that I am in. Married to a strong woman who gives me pretty consistent reminders. I am semi retired and once in a while I am called back to my former work to lend assistance. There, I am in charge and accomplished and respected. But back to retirement. I am subservient and take direction from her, and there are consequences when I do not follow direction, or disobey. Her business that she inherited from her father and has run a number of years, (the auto parts store and delivery to service shops, dealerships, etc) keeps her very busy and she runs that with authority. While the four men that work there are paid well and treated well and they have all been there for a good while, they are kept in tow. They aren't spanked but sometimes wonder if it would be better for them if they were. I work there to help out and and I am really at the bottom of the totem pole. The men there know that when I "screw up" things happen. And in fact the all kid me about it and in a way they emphasize with me. They know and a few have seen me getting spanked for a mistake. There is a cane in her office that has been used more than once with me bent over the desk with my bare bottom as a good target. I admit that it excites me to live this life but during the caning, spanking, paddling I change my mine quick and it is real punishment. 

As I sit here this morning my bottom is very sore. Yesterday I made a careless mistake at the store that the customer complained. It happened because I had not listened carefully to the instructions.I have a problem with that sometimes. Quite often I am spanked at the store but yesterday I was told that when we got home last evening she would "deal" with me. And that she did. Upon getting home I was told to go to the den and strip completely and position myself over the arm of the soda. She came in the room with several implements and proceeded to use them all. I don't know how many I got but is was the hardest and longest spanking I had gotten in a long while. And when I thought it was over, she proceeded to do the punishment that I hate the most. (Figging) She keeps a plug of ginger root at the ready, all peeled, soaking in water in the frig. That came out and no lubricate other than the water is was soaking in, was inserted deftly and completely up my hole. I was put into panties and bra and sent to he kitchen to make dinner with ginger plug. I don't know how many of you have experienced being figged but the burning does not start immediately but builds up over time. Forty five minutes it was there and lord help me if I removed it without being told I could. It was not a comfortable dinner for me, my bottom was sore and my asshole was burning. And when the root is removed it takes a while to subside. (Oh, and by the way dear, don't forget to put ginger root on your shopping list. Make sure you buy a big one, you know what it will be used for.) After dinner we did have some cuddle time so she could comfort me. Before bed she decided that my crotch needed to be shaved again and maybe a few days in chastity will help keep me focused.

1 comment:

  1. That is quite a situation you have there and your wife certainly loves you a lot to give you the correction you need. Your reward was a sore bottom and then the ginger plug punishment. You are a fortunate man that your wife keeps you in check. My wife does the same and I am better for it.
    Baxter

    ReplyDelete